Version 2, macOS 10.12+
- This version includes numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Now requires macOS 10.12 as the minimum system version.
- Fixed compatibility issue with OS X 10.11, chdiff utility should be installed in /usr/local/bin
- Fixed crash when restoring windows if previous files/directories are no longer available
- Fixed crash in text diff when reverting changes while “Differences Only” is selected
- Fixed crash in text diff when copying left or right while the cursor is at the end of the document
- Fixed beachball when closing directory window during a long-running diff
- Fixed crash occasionally seen when scrolling or switching between windows
- Added support and updated graphics for Retina displays
- Drastically reduced memory consumption when diffing large directories and files
- Assorted stability improvements and performance enhancements
- Changes.app is now owned by MartianCraft, LLC